Sunday, August 1, 2010

Photos of Life

I was going to blog about the biggest news in Armenian football for a while - that French-Armenian football star, Youri Djorkaeff, would like to coach the Armenian National Football Team, but more about that in a later post, because I found something today I wanted to share.

I came across this video on Facebook. It is quite well done, and it really shows the cycle of life. It provoked me to think about life as a whole, you are born, you live, you die. What will I be remembered for? Will I be remembered for doing things about the things I feel passionate about? Will people in the world know what I was passionate about? Will I just be another person who lives their life and dies without making (what I believe to be) a difference in the world?

Makes me want to, more than ever, do my dream.

What will you be remembered for?


No comments:

Post a Comment